Onda Cero – Carnival of Badajoz
All the information about the Carnival of Badajoz of National Tourist Interest.
The Carnival of Badajoz, one of the most important in Spain, is held every year for 5 days and is a great opportunity to offer all the information with an App.
It shows the information of the murgas, in addition to the performances in the contest and in the bars of the city. You can also see the comparsas and their order in the street parade, and also every time there is a new news, you will receive a notification on your mobile notifying of it.
What advantages do we offer?
We have taken great care in the design to make it a more than positive experience for the user since it is declared of national tourist interest.
The most important features we offer are:
- List of expandable news with more information and also have the possibility to include photos.
- List of schedules and classification according to multiple values for obtaining data from the Database.
- Reading the data at the beginning of the App, in order to save mobile data and not make a query to the server every time a button is pressed.
- Push notifications to notify users whenever there is a new news, and so, we are always informed.
- Contest: To hold a contest in the App. The system will also prevent fraud of several participations from the same mobile device.